Thursday, February 7, 2013

Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes

Hoorah for Vegan Red Velvet! As Valentines Day is near I thought it might behoovy me to come up with some vegan sweets. The best part about being single on Valentines day is giving yourself some love with whatever kind of sweet you desire! I saved some of the batter and made cake too...to make some cake pops, those are soon to follow!

This is a picture of one of these tasty cakes I made, soy good!

The recipe can be found here:
http://macandcheesereview.blogspot.com/2008/02/vegan-red-velvet-cupcakes.html

** One small adjustment I made was using canola oil instead of vegetable oil.**

These were perfect. I have found with Vegan cupcakes I often struggle with the frosting and the texture of it. Not with these! These came out so tasty! Nobody would even pay notice to them not having dairy, I can promise. See for yourself...make them already...

No comments:

Post a Comment